Know Your Rights When It Comes To Your Gun
The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution declares that “….the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
If you have trouble or concerns with your right to keep and bear arms, or have questions concerning your gun rights, Skala Miller, PLLC, Attorneys at Law, stands ready with skilled Second Amendment lawyers, from our conveniently located Greensburg office.
Many clients want to either preserve or restore their gun rights. Some of our clients simply want to get their gun permit. For those things, they often need a Pennsylvania gun rights lawyer. When you have been refused a firearms purchase or concealed carry permit, the first step is in knowing what offenses create a federal firearms disability, under 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(1-9). Click here to find out. The second step is determining if we can resolve that disability.
We Can Answer All Of Your Gun-Related Questions
At Skala Miller, PLLC, Attorneys at Law, Attorneys at Law, our Pennsylvania gun rights attorney stands ready to answer and assist you with the numerous questions and concerns regarding your Second Amendment right, including issuance of gun permits, under federal and Pennsylvania laws. Some common issues regarding the right to bear arms for which citizens often need legal representation include the following:
- Protecting your Second Amendment and other federal rights
- Expungements and having your gun rights restored
- Issues with concealed weapon carry
- Issues with open weapon carry
- Criminal defense and keeping your firearms rights
- Using a firearm in self-defense
- NFA Gun Trust/firearms and estate planning
- Firearms-related business issues
- Federal Firearms License (FFL) applications and issues
- Firearm purchase denials
- Firearm transfer denials
- Gun club/range representation
- Gun shop/FFL representation
If you need the assistance of an aggressive legal advocate to represent you in any of the above areas, or with another issue that concerns your firearms or weapons rights, contact Skala Miller, PLLC, Attorneys at Law, Attorneys at Law, today.”Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence … From the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to ensure peace, security, and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable … The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference; they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good … A free people ought to be armed.” — George Washington.
You need a gun rights attorney if you are asking:
- How do I get my gun rights restored?
- Why was I denied and how can I appeal denial of my permit (license) to carry a concealed firearm?
- If I have a PFA (Protection from Abuse) case, can I keep my guns?
- Why can’t I buy a gun?
- When can I use a gun in self-defense? What about the castle doctrine?
- What happens if I take my gun to another state?
- Can I keep my gun in my car?
- Can the police stop or arrest me for carrying a gun?
- What are gun trusts?
- What are firearm possession prohibitions/disabilities?
- What are gun rights?