Fighting For Your Rights In Civil Lawsuits
When two or more parties are involved in a legal dispute and are seeking compensation or to stop an ongoing wrongful action, a civil suit is the result. If the matter cannot be settled through negotiation or mediation, a lawyer will take your case to trial and a judge or jury will decide the outcome. It can be a long process that requires a tough attorney. Our team at Skala Miller, PLLC, Attorneys at Law, is not afraid of a challenge. We are here to advocate for you and will help you get what you deserve.
Types Of Cases We Handle
We help with a wide variety of issues that require civil litigation, including:
- Real estate disputes, including the possession of property, or a boundary dispute
- Homebuilder and contractor litigation, including contract disputes
- Consumer protection and fraud, ensuring fair trade and competition in the marketplace
- Commercial litigation, including partnership/joint venture disputes and class actions
- Breach of contract, ensuring the agreed upon terms are followed through
- Personal injury matters arising from negligence
- Debt settlements
- Wage payment, unemployment and other employment disputes
Our knowledgeable Greensburg team is here to help and will ensure your rights are protected. With over 20 years of combined experience, we have seen it all and know how to research and build strong cases. You can put your trust in a team that will work directly with you from beginning to end.
Learn How We Can Help
Because there is so much information to be gathered for a civil trial, it is important to act quickly. Let us help you get started. Call our office today at 724-221-3181 for a free consultation or fill out our contact form.