Serving Business Owners And Protecting Business Interests
Running a business, especially a small or medium business, simply is not as easy as it once was. From starting a business and doing what it takes to keep it running, to selling a business or wrapping up a business, Skala Miller, PLLC, Attorneys at Law, stands ready to help with every aspect of your practical and business law needs, in the Greensburg, Pennsylvania, area and beyond.
A Law Firm For Business Owners Who Need Help Now
Successful businesses are the bedrock of the American dream. We understand the importance of your business and know that your time is valuable, which is why we are only a phone call or message away to assist business owners with:
- Business formation (partnerships, LLCs, and C- and S-corporations)
- Purchasing an existing business
- Employer-employee concerns
- Business contracts (negotiation, consumer sales, employment, independent contractor and noncompete)
- Collections efforts on behalf of a business
- Business-related litigation (plaintiff and defense)
- Transferring/selling a business or terminating a business
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Prompt and ongoing legal counsel for any/all business or corporate counsel needs
Help Your Business Thrive With Trusted Legal Guidance
Some business owners simply wait until it is too late to hire an experienced business law attorney. New and old businesses can be decimated by an unfortunate employment choice, a bad consumer interaction, or a poorly drafted or negotiated contract or other purchase agreement. The ability to pick up the phone, draft an email or even text message to a dedicated business lawyer can make all the difference in the world. That is what Skala Miller, PLLC, Attorneys at Law, brings to the area of business law in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, and beyond.