- Of Counsel
Attorney Michael A. Arabia has spent countless hours deeply involved in corporate structure. Attorney Arabia therefore brings a unique perspective to his role as Of Counsel with Skala Miller, which is well suited to advising new and existing small, medium, and large business entities and entrepreneurs.
Attorney Arabia graduated Suma Cum Laude from Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, with a Bachelors of Science in Business Marketing. Rather than attend law school directly, Attorney Arabia first focused his efforts on the business world, with positions at Giant Eagle, Inc, Allegheny Technologies, and United States Steel Corporation, where he is still currently employed.
Attorney Arabia recognizes the value of hard work. While working full-time at Allegheny Technologies and, subsequently, United States Steel Corporation Attorney Arabia also attended law school at Duquesne University's School of Law. Attorney Arabia excelled at Duquesne, while continuing to advance at United States Steel. Attorney Arabia looks forward to serving you as Of Counsel with Skala Miller, PLLC.
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2017
Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2015
Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2010
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Business - Marketing
- Essentials of Selling, St. Vincent College, 2017 to Present
- Trial Advocacy, St. Vincent College, 2015 to Present
- 401(k) Planning for the College Student, St. Vincent College, 2017 to Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- United States Steel Corporation, Manager - Supply Chain and Customer Service, 2011
- Allegheny Technologies, Account Representative, 2010 to 2011
- Steel Sales and Supply Chain Planning