Attorney George C. Miller Jr. attended Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. While at Saint Vincent, Attorney Miller was an active member of the Mock Trial Team, earning positions as Vice President and Team Captain. Attorney Miller won numerous awards for his skills as an advocate.
Attorney Miller then attended Ave Maria School of Law on an academic scholarship. At Ave Maria, Attorney Miller continued to emphasize his litigation skills. As Vice President for the Moot Court Program, Attorney Miller travelled the country -- Florida, Atlanta, Chicago, and Washington D.C. -- receiving awards and national recognition for his abilities. Upon graduating, Attorney Miller was selected by the Dean of the Law School, from among every member of his graduating class, to receive an award for achievements in the field of advocacy.
After passing multiple bar exams, Attorney Miller served as law clerk to the Honorable Joseph M. George, Jr. of the Fayette County Court of Common Pleas. Attorney Miller then accepted a position as law clerk to the Honorable Harry F. Smail, Jr. of the Westmoreland County Court of Common Pleas, where he spent nearly two years, before undertaking full time private practice.
Attorney Miller also acts as a Professor of Trial Advocacy and Evidence, as well as Environmental Law, in the pre-law program at Saint Vincent College and co-coaches the Mock Trial Team.
Whatever your problem, Attorney Miller stands ready to work hard for you.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Rights and Gun Rights
- Property Disputes
- Family Law
- Employment Discrimination
- West Virginia
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- Ave Maria School of Law, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Honors: Vice President, Moot Court Program
- Honors: Received an award for achievements in the field of Advocacy
- Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Member, Mock Trial Team, earning positions as Vice President and Team Captain
- D.P. and B.P. v. G.J.P. and A.P., No. 25 WAP 2015
- Professor, Trial Advocacy and Evidence and Environmental Law, pre-law program, Saint Vincent College
- Prenuptial Agreements: Planning a Financially Responsible Marriage, Personal Financial Planning Lecture Series, Saint Vincent College
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Joseph M. George, Jr. of the Fayette County Court of Common Pleas, Law Clerk
- Honorable Harry F. Smail, Jr. of the Westmoreland County Court of Common Pleas, Law Clerk